Subject: [Leica] Southern girl
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 11:09:04 -0400

I think it's a pretty picture of a pretty girl and anything else is in your
own mind. I would be proud to have a similar photo of my daughter posted by
Sonny!

Tina

On Thursday, July 4, 2013, Jeffery Smith <jsmith342 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Knowing Sonny pretty well, I'm pretty sure he's an old fart who has gay
friends who aren't white, and he may very well have voted for that mostly
black president (twice).  ;-)

> Jeffery
>

> On Jul 4, 2013, at 9:50 AM, lrzeitlin at aol.com wrote:
>
>> Sonny,
>>

>> You are right.. She is a pretty senorita, a crumpet, a bit of fluff, a
teaser, a babe, a jug of jailbait, and I' sure she doesn't mind having you
think of her that way. But if she was your daughter, you might object if I
harbored the same thoughts.

>> Perhaps the critics of the LUG are right in saying that it is a mutual
admiration society peopled by mostly old farts who are aging as fast as
their obsolescent equipment. Remember Sonny, that ad hominum attacks are
the final gasp of those too mentally enfeebled to have a cogent thought of
their own. Wake up. We have a mostly black President now, will likely have
a woman President in 2016, gays can marry in many states, public health
care is coming, and in a few years whites will be the minority in the U.S.
It's happening whether Southerners like it or not. It's the 21st. century,
not the 19th.

>> Now go out and take pictures. I shall. By the way, Happy Independence
Day!