Subject: [Leica] Leica Cameras
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:43:27 -0400

Barney,

My classes are about interpreting literature. I'm going to use this in my
lessons for next year on how people use emotional appeals, denials that
truth exists, irrelevant arguments, boasting of past accomplishments, and
fake moral outrage (including appeals to religion/God) in written and
spoken communication to manipulate people when the facts are not on their
side. Thanks!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography