Subject: [Leica] Comments
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 13:11:37 +0100

To everybody who has commented on my recent pictures - taken while I'm still
getting used to handling my Fuji X100S, I'd like to say thank you very much
for your time. I've decided not to reply individually as the LUG is a high
volume list, so don't want to add more clutter to the chatter!

On the Fuji, I'd have to say that most of my shots are taken on the fly as I
only bring it out when I'm out for short walks with my wife. I do intend
doing some planned situational street photography next week if the weather
is kind, as she is on a break from chemo.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow