Subject: [Leica] Thoughts about black and white...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 20:27:54 -0500

Leonardo da Vinci
?  did not have a camera, but he did his paintings in color.  His drawings
were often  duotones.

You don't often encounter portraits painted in black and white.

I never see flowers in nature that are black and white.

My yellow Henri had the greenest eyes

Sasha Petunia has brown and black and white fur and it is torti.

Pi's brown and white and white and black fur is striped.

Izzy has brown and white and black fur but it is striped and patched.

If I had spent the money for an MM, you would have never known those subtle
tones.

They would just be pictures of cats.
?

--