Subject: [Leica] Fire Hydrant watching you!
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 22:55:21 -0400

Jim,

This design isn't common here either. Most of them in Fort Wayne have a
round domed top rather than the squarish/cubic shape of this one. Fort
Wayne is a fairly big city, about 250,000 people, and parts of the city's
water system date back to the civil war era (the city was founded in
1794), so there are a lot of different hydrants from different
manufacturers and time periods all around the city! Even among the more
commonly shaped hydrants, there are many different designs, models. and
sizes visible here.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography