Subject: [Leica] List of Barcelona Gathering September 2013
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:37:22 +0200

Hello,

Upon the information I have, this is the list of friends who have announced
meet us in Barcelona, I indicate the days of September announced and the
Hotel if I've recorded it:

Following Geoff's declaration: I declare that weekend 21/22 Sep to be LUG
Festival then. Saturday 21 Sep
afternoon at cafe Zurich and dinner together later

I agree, but the Friday we can already meet us about 6 p.m. at the LUG HQ
Zurich, and Saturday morning we can also meet us in Zurich and go together
to walk....

Unfortunately our dear friend Dr. Ted will be not able to join us, my
feeling is that is a real nice opportunity for another meeting ... soon...!
All best wishes to you Ted!

CONFIRMED LIST

Gerry Walden and his wife               19 to 24
     Grupotel Gravina, 12 Calle Gravina, Barcelona         Phone 933016868

Gene Duprey and his wife                20 to 22

Philippe Amard and Alice                20 to 23
   Aparthotel Silver - m?tro Fontana

Geoff Hopkinson                 16 to  29

Alastair Firkin and her wife

Daniel Ridings and his wife             20 to 23
   Aparthotel Silver - m?tro Fontana

Greg Rubenstein

Nathan Wajsman                  21 to 22

And the Barcelona's Team: Mariela and me

INTERESTED BUT NOT CONFIRMED

Tom and Tuulikki Abrahamsson

Brian Reid

Douglas Sharp

Ric Carter

Tina Manley

Chris Williams

Leon Pomeroy

Robert Clark

Cedric Agie

Jean-Michel Merz and his wife

VISITING BARCELONA'S TEAM IN DIFFERENT DATES

Jay Burleson                    13 to 16 August, maybe Jayanand and Peter
Dzweig will join us

Please friends, confirm the list, dates and if you have aready booked the
place where you will staying, for the moment the confirmed list is 15
persons, I would like book a restaurant for the Saturday dinner. Many of you
already know "El Julivert Meu", a nice and non expensive place close to the
Zurich, if you are agree I can book it.

Thanks!

Cheers
Lluis