Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Dock, Redo
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:39:11 +0100

Tina,
A nice record shot which looks more balanced, but the sky seems better in
the first. The sad thing is scanned prints from good trannies will probably
be better for colour rendition but will probably lose in other areas. Oh,
and is very expensive to boot. They should have had digital in 1989!

What do you want to achieve, Tina? You've probably told us but the volume on
the list, and my age, swamp out my retention capacities. I understand that
you have over 1000 slides, but surely not all of then need to be scanned?
Even for a book, would a 100/150 defining images not be better? And
particularly with the scanning difficulties imposed by Kodachrome! I'm
nonplussed....

Douglas