Subject: [Leica] Fuji X mount adapters for M mount Leica lenses.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:59:14 -0700

If you are using the XE=1 with a M lens, what functionality can be sensed or
transferred?  Other than lenses with coding, there is no info on M
Lenses.....

Maybe I ought to go read some more on the Fuji site.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

> Contacts which allow some lenses to transfer functionality to the camera
for settings I understand. Others who have used longer may be able to answer
more to the point.

The Fuji adapter permits wonderful software integration with the camera body
to allow enlargement/the very precise manual focussing of the image as seen
by the lens, in the view finder. This allows precise critical focussing,
very helpful when shooting with very limited dof, eg the Noctilux and the
lux 75mm 1.4. Also correction of any distortions produced by a lens, I have
not yet used this feature, as it has not been needed.

Steve

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Fuji X mount adapters for M mount Leica lenses.....)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Fuji X mount adapters for M mount Leica lenses.....)
Message from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Fuji X mount adapters for M mount Leica lenses.....)