Subject: [Leica] Fuji and Friday flowers
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 07:03:37 +0100

I have the 35 and the 60. If anything the 60 is better than the 35, taking
the whole frame into account certainly. The only shortcoming so far has been
flare in some circumstances.
Most Leica lenses are excellent at resisting flare. The only ones I have
which have had flare problems are the tele-Elmarit 90 f2.8 and the
tri-Elmar, which is quite poor in this respect compared to any other Leica
lens I have used.
cheers,
Frank