Subject: [Leica] Color?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 14:49:10 -0500

Interesting. Inasmuch as he is getting their permission and interacts with
them in a positive way, it's hard to fault him for capturing people way down
on their luck. I have played with some color images of 70-year-old faces.
Photoshop can really make a face look awful if you use the color sliders in
B&W mode. A garden variety senior citizen face becomes something that might
horrify a dermatologist. I suspect that this fellow's subjects look far
worse in his photos than they did face to face.

Jeffery