Subject: [Leica] IMG: A nice day out with my son
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 12:58:04 +0200

Nope. We  both rode MTBs, because (1) he does not have shoes for my racing
pedals, and (2) we thought we might want to go off-road at certain places.
Identical knobby tyres and gearing on both bikes (both are Lapierre bikes,
the one he rode has normal brakes, mine has disc brakes and some other odds
and ends).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman