Subject: [Leica] "Look Large"
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:06:11 -0500

Herb,

It all depends on what you wish the viewer to see.  If you upload the
originally-sized file, it requires major scrolling, and is only useful to
show off the definition that your camera can produce.  If you just want to
show a full-screen image, then reduce the horizontal side of the file to
1200 or 1400 pixels, or the vertical size to 800 or 1000 pixels.  Don't be
concerned with the size of the file itself, but work with the dimensions in
pixels when resizing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA