Subject: [Leica] Test of New Mail Client: Thunderbird
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:01:30 -0500

Jim,

Thunderbird is OK.  You may run across a bug where it won't recognize the
outgoing SMTP server.  That happened on my wife's laptop last week and is
evidently somewhat common.  I finally traced it to a conflict with either a
nag screen on startup for Norton cloud storage or that the screen was past
due for color calibration.  Not sure which, I just cleaned up the start menu
(if you're on a PC).

Ken