Subject: [Leica] IMG: RicC 2013 PAW 28
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:01:59 -0500

In the upper Midwest of the US of A the term billiards encompasses pocket
billiards, which includes pool; as well as all the many other forms of
billiards, snooker, etc - whether with or without pockets. YMMV

a note off the iPad, George

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: RicC 2013 PAW 28)