Subject: [Leica] PS/LR improvements forever?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:38:03 -0400

I've tried the Camera Shake filter and it can significantly improve a
slightly blurred photo.  It works with film and digital images. Now I have
to go back through my files and rescue all of those that I have given one
star because of slight blurring!  I really like the Camera Raw filter that
is available in PSCC.  You can edit a photo straight from LR into PSCC and
apply the Camera Raw filter to get all of the controls that you have in
Adobe Camera Raw.  Just works a lot better with a LR workflow.  I haven't
investigated much more that is new but there are several improvements.  As
far as what more they can do, who knows!  Anything that would help me
adjust all of these scans automatically would be welcome.  Improvements in
stitching and stacking multi-exposures will certainly be coming.
 Improvements in shadow detail and highlight rescue without looking like
HDR would be interesting also.  I'm sure they will come up with something
to keep tempting us to continue the subscription.

Tina