Subject: [Leica] Would an SSD speed up Lightroom?
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:42:39 +0900

Thanks for the advice, Everyone!

I suspected that getting an SSD internal drive would not help things much,
and your knowledgeable advice has confirmed that. From what you have said,
it seems that I should resign myself to accepting that my 2008 Macbook Pro
would be better of being replaced one day rather than my trying to keep it
as my main home computer for another few years.

All the best,

Peter

P.S. I haven't posted much lately, but I have been taking bird photos. I'm
in a contest with some friends to see who photographs the greatest number
of bird species this year. I'm neck and neck with an old schoolfriend. Some
of the shots are poor quality, because I'm after quantity if quality can't
be had!

*http://tinyurl.com/l9cnlvr*

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Would an SSD speed up Lightroom?)