Subject: [Leica] My first pair of ED glass binoculars
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:34:03 -0500 (CDT)

Bushnell seems to be quite popular.  I bought a pair of Leica 10x42
Trinovids almost 20 years ago, and use them fairly often.  They have been
superb performers, and when I bought them, they were considerably less
costly than the current units are.  As for the Zeiss binoculars, I found the
same story about reliability and build quality even back then.  Quite
surprising, considering Zeiss' reputation for quality.  Enjoy your new
binoculars.

Cheers,
gene