Subject: [Leica] Printer Query
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:06:23 -0700

The Epson 1430 can be had for close to that on sale or refurbished from
Epson with a new warranty.  (I think.)  For longevity stay with pigments,
but the Claria dyes are quite good, definitely not the old ones.  With
QuadToneRip dramatic B&W prints can also be made with it.

See http://www.paulroark.com/BW-Info/ for my B&W printing information.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com