Subject: [Leica] Miss O at breakfast - the URL address
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:18:50 -0700

H&E Cummer showed: :-)

> Hi Luggers,
>
> The URL address is missing the final "l" in my previous message but the
> tiny URL works okay.
>
> Here is the corrected URL:
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/OBfastw.jpg.html>

 Hi Howard,
Now yer cookin' with the super photo stuff. Her in action and unaware of you
and camera and or in this type of situation are great.

The only negative comment is........ THAT GREAT BIG  BRIGHT DOORWAY?
WINDOW?  behind her is so distraction. It catches your eyes before the
beautiful young lady. And takes a bunch away from the full impact potential
of this sweet looking young lady!

So my friend, no offence,  but please watch the back grounds for lights that
screw-up the main photograph......... :-)
A tiny bit of minor nit pickin' critique! :-)
cheers,
ted