Subject: [Leica] 6x24 Trinovids
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:19:23 -0400

Hi Everyone

Was wondering if anybody has had any experience with the 6x24 Trinovids.
They are from the first generation of Trinovids and were the smallest ones
Leitz made. But at 212m/1000m, the staggering field of view puts them very
near the top of the super wide angle binocular world. Unfortunately, I've
looked through several budget priced super wides and the images, while
breathtaking in some ways, are way below what you might expect from even
Brand X binoculars. I'd appreciate it if the binocular heads would register
their opinions on these midget Trinovids.

Thanks to all

Javier