Subject: [Leica] Miss O at breakfast
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:18:15 -0700

Thanks James,
Appreciate your looking and comment.
Nice to hear from you. How goes the film duplicating business?
Are you coming to Asia this winter?
Cheers
Howard

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:45:52 -0400
From: "James R. Nelon" <JNelon at NelonAssociates.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Miss O at breakfast
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug at leica-users.org>

Howard,

Great shot! Love the side light. Shooting from the shadow side, as Dr. Ted
instructs, works well for me. For whatever reason, my eye is not bothered at
all by the light from the window. My brain concentrates on the face and the
lighting is beautiful, as well as the subject.

Jim

James R. Nelon

Replies: Reply from JNelon at NelonAssociates.com (James R. Nelon) ([Leica] Miss O at breakfast)