Subject: [Leica] Way OT, Completely OT, Annoyingly OT
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:59:04 -0500

It seems that the Polish Sigma distributor has an upcoming announcement that
is going to be so incredibly earth-shattering, they even have a countdown
clock for it.

http://www.rewolucja.sigma-foto.pl

I have had enough drama with the damned Mayan calendar thing. I'm sick of
being on the edge of my seat. But I have to think they have finally leaped
head-first into the 21st century and are looking at releasing a mirrorless
camera with interchangeable lenses. I know the Foveon sensor is slow and
noisy at even moderately high ISO, but it can capture wonderful images in
color and covered to B&W.

No flames, guys, but it piques my interest, especially if it is a body that
will accept M glass. But something tells me that it will be for Sigma glass
to attach to a m43 or Sony or Fuji body.

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Way OT, Completely OT, Annoyingly OT)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Way OT, Completely OT, Annoyingly OT)