Subject: [Leica] Leica Picture Week
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:19:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Douglas Barry wrote:

>Following the protests emanating from Canada about the difficulty of
>pronouncing certain esoteric Japanese manufacturers' names, perhaps we, as
>members of the Leica Users Group, should consider encouraging the use of
>both Leica cameras and lenses together on one week every few months.

100% of my photos are made with Leica equipment, every day of the year.
Tried several others, not happy with the results, so it's 100% Leica for me.
 Life's to short to ricochet from one new wundercamera said to be as good as
a Leica to the next, making photos I'm not satisfied with.  If I want my
pictures to look like they were made with a Leica I'll use a Leica.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com