Subject: [Leica] IMG: Copper Pans - corrected link
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 23:40:15 -0400

Great capture, Jay. Terrific play of dark and burnish. Is that what arty
types call chiaroscuro? You might think things of iconic color like copper
pots would look best captured in color, but this ensemble looks like it was
made for Monochrom.

Incidentally, I used to live in Federal Way, 5 or 6 miles from the Scotch
and Vine, though I gather the restaurant wasn't there in the '80s. You live
in the Puget Sound area?

?howard

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMG: Copper Pans - corrected link)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMG: Copper Pans - corrected link)