Subject: [Leica] Leica Picture Week
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 22:05:38 -0700

Hello Douglas, :-)

A champion idea! :-)    Certainly given I was the key lecturer at the Leica
Cape Cod International seminar for 16 years straight. Along with several
universities,Yale for the medical faculty, Camosun College in Victoria, BC
Canada. Along with 10 years between assignments at Carleton University
School of Journalism as head instructor on photojournalism! Along with many
professional Photo associations across Canada! And over the years dozens of
amateur camera clubs!

Besides I have a moral obligation to give back to what photography has given
me. 60 plus years of professional experience in virtually every walk of
photographic life from Hollyood to the Queen of England!

SO CREW POST YOUR IMAGES!

And please let's not get into silly discussion back and forth! Other wise
we'll shut it down and those challenging the Old professor, Dr. ted! Fly
your own flag!

These should and will be "ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY!"  Not all the damn cameras on
the market!

You wish to learn something about photography? PERFECT! Then HANG LOOSE AND
LEARN! :-) Thankyou.

Thank you  Douglas we'll give it ago and see what happens.

Cheers everyone, post your pictures remembering the critiques are not
personal on your mental state!!!!! But about the photographs you post. On my
mental state???? Well thats another thing all together! ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)