Subject: [Leica] Light and shadows
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:44:29 +0200

Hi Ted, and other friends

I'm absolutely agree with what do you say, in your usual words KISS.
Actually I van't imagine what kind of work could has do HCB with the
automatic cameras and digital facilities, we have all reed that the darkroom
work of better said, darkroom after work of HCB was very hard, many of his
negatives was under or over exposed, but what counted was the value of the
moment, as you have said, instinct, thoughts become later...

I've sincerely smiled when some of the comments has said me that the head of
the children was perfectly framed with the background....., just luck my
friend! I really don't know at that moment what I had in front of my eyes,
like a "flash" as you say "see--click" ... , keep it simple.

Thanks for your excellent explanation about the photography reactions and
considerations, your comments are always a Master Class!

Cheers!
Lluis

El 31/07/2013, a las 19:28, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: