Subject: [Leica] Friday flower, Ken
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 20:38:33 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF0239_2.jpg.html

Fuji X-E1, 60mm 2.4.  I like this lens and the 35mm 1.4.  Both are sharp
wide open, so the rest is just controlling DOF.  Now to get the 14mm 2.8 and
another body.  Camera body that is.   One thing I have noticed is that
printing at my max printer size (17x22") is not an issue, even though it is
an APS sensor.  I prefer to print at 12x18  or less in a 16x20 mat, so  here
there is a little cropping room if needed.

Suggestions always appreciated.

Ken