Subject: [Leica] RED
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:39:34 -0500 (CDT)

Ted,

Thanks for the comments.  I guess I could have done a bit better on the
white balance, but it is a very worn red on this old barn.  I was a bit
unsure about the left, but thought cutting off the edge of the shutter would
have been a bit much.  Will do better next time, and will fix this for
future viewers. ;)

After seeing Tina's Super RED Tomato, I figured I would go in a different
direction, kind of hard to beat her photo. ;)

Also George and Doug have some really fine RED images also.

Cheers,
Gene