Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jammed
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 23:05:43 +0100

Jammed
A girl looks bemused at the jam selection at Killruddery Farmers Market in
Bray, Co. Wicklow

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Jammed.jpg.html

Taken with the Fuji X100S.

A crib here in that I set the shutter speed to 1/125 but put the ISO to Auto
with a max of 3200 and also left the aperture on Auto as well. The camera
decided to use an ISO of only 400 and opened up the aperture to f2.5 which
has left the girl in pink slightly out of focus. The camera was focussed on
the woman and, fair enough, she is in focus. However, I would have thought
that it might have put the aperture up to f5 or so and used a higher ISO to
get better flexibily in the shot's depth of field. Ah well, live and learn.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMG: Jammed)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Jammed)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Jammed)