Subject: [Leica] Thought for the day
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 18:20:14 +0200

This is very timely, since I just got home this afternoon from a cruise
during which we visited some of the most visited and photographed places on
the planet--the Vatican, the Duomo in Florence. In looking through my
approximately 400 photos (not a lot from a weeklong trip), I note with
pleasure that there are few postcard pictures. There are some snaps of the
family--not surprising, since the main purpose of the trip was to do one
last "big" family vacation before my son goes off to California to start his
working life in late August. As far as other pictures, I have few standard
images of the big sites. Instead, I try to capture the spirit of the places
by focusing on the details (and people, of course).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain