Subject: [Leica] Leica R to Fuji X Adapter
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 08:25:40 +0700

Dear Mr Cummer,

Checked the link and saw the lens. Couldn't see the shaved cowling though.
Is removing the lens shroud the same? Or I am terribly mistaken?

I have a Leitax adapter unused for over a year. Not even installed. Have the
D800E before the Canon 6D. Decided against messing up any Leica lenses as
still waiting for the M!

Drop by the Singapore Jurong BirdPark if you can. I was its Director of
Planning and Development many years ago. You'd enjoy the place I am sure.

David Ching

H.P. Tel. no.: +84 904684321 (Vietnam)
                    : +65 92321098 (Singapore)