Subject: [Leica] Scott Grant
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 12:36:16 -0400 (EDT)

 Fantastic timing on some of those shots. He has a zero delay trigger
finger. From the photos exhibited on the web he appears to be better than
his old man at picturing sports. How is he on doctor shots? I wish for a
quick, full recovery.
Larry Z
- - - -
Ted Grant writes:
HIS WEB PAGE!" You wont believe it! Trust me you haven't seen anything like?
this on the LUG before and not likely by anyone else in this day and age.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/canadagames/

My son SCOTT! And proud of it! :-) Click it, you wont believe it!? Yeah I?
know a father thing, yes! But it truly is remarkable what he does day after?
day at and event like this.