Subject: [Leica] IMG: Late Lugger's Bench
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 00:12:26 +0100

This bench is in memory of a friend of mine Dr. Douglas McLernon. Doug was a
Leica afficianado and a member of this list, and lectured on economics in
Trinity College Dublin where this photo was taken. Unfortunately, I was in a
hurry, and didn't have the time to chivvy the trio off the bench.

Some other time....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/TCDLateLuggersBench.jpg.html

See Large. Fuji X100S.

Doug died suddenly in 2001. Seems like yesterday.
On the bench it's very popular as it's close to the queuing area for the
Book of Kells in Trinity Library. I'll get a photo of it with no one sitting
on it some day in the future.

Or maybe you will? A LUG meeting in Dublin mayhap?

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow