Subject: [Leica] Motion experiment
From: bigdlakeside at yahoo.com (Rod Smith)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 12:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

Let us count these as experimentation, as they qualify for snapshots more
than anything else.
These fall into the category of motion.
So this week, I did use a Leica-like hodgepodge. The liquid-water shots are
with a Sony Nex-5N, e-bay cheap adapter, and APO Summicron? 90. The
vapor-water shots are the same body and adapter with a Zeiss 21 mm T*.? All
images were between f/8 and f/16. And if you don?t think there is motion in
the clouds ? ask a pilot to fly you through some of those (and these are
small for Atlanta).
I look forward to next week?s theme and doing some more experiments.?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/BigDLakeside/Motion/

Rod Smith - Atlanta