Subject: [Leica] Single element lens
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:13:53 -0700

Very cool.

When I was a kid I took the lens off an old hand held slide viewer and
taped it to the front of an early 20th Cenury 4x5 Graflex SLR.  It made an
excellent soft focus portrait outfit.

(And with an enlarger lens, the Graflex was a killer macro machine.  One of
my very first winning display prints was a tarantula that I chased down
with the Graflex.)

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com