Subject: [Leica] IMGs: On Assignment (from Ted Grant): Motion GEORGE LOTTERMOSER. EDITOR RESPONSE!
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:34:18 -0700

I found that Ted's critique of the images is wonderful.  To pick a "best",
to me, is not the point ( as #1, I might not agree because I may prefer the
content of landscapes to portraits, etc.. and #2) I think we learn from the
critique.)  I do not think we learn as much from "Top Shot".....

It certainly is not my place to say to Ted, pick #1,or NOT,  but personally
I would prefer that this is a critique, not a contest.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Has Dr. Ted announced his favorite "motion" image yet?

In reply to: Message from wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] IMGs: On Assignment (from Ted Grant): Motion GEORGE LOTTERMOSER. EDITOR RESPONSE!)