Subject: [Leica] BLUR - My last words.
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:34:21 -0500

I'd love to see an actual source for this oft repeated folk tale.
I read a good deal of Mead in college; and don't recall coming across this
"report."
Nor can I find any documentation of it; except as repeated in photo
discussions.

I question its veracity due to ancient cave art; as well as the level of
abstraction, coupled with a sophisticated sense of proportion, found in
aboriginal artifacts all around the world.

Can anyone help with citing a Mead source for this legend?

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] BLUR - My last words.)
Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] BLUR - My last words.)