Subject: [Leica] Motion and Blue-Green
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:22:20 -0500

Hi Sonny,

Thanks for looking.  This was shot using a tripod and stopped down, so the
speed came out to 1/30 sec.  I think this accounts for the sharp feeder
detail and the blurred wings, etc, of the finches.  The one on the left,
inside the cage, was stationary.  I think all of the others had some degree
of motion.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA