Subject: [Leica] On Assignment (from Ted Grant): The Colour Blue GEORGE LOTTERMOSER
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:33:59 -0700

George Lottermoser showed:
Subject: [Leica] IMGs: On Assignment (from Ted Grant): The Colour Blue

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=7744>

 Hi George!

IMAGINATION! IMAGINATION! :-) And looking about the house!  If ever an
absolute KISS subject right in your face! THE GAS STOVE FLAME!!! But only if
the photographer has the ability to see in a KISS fashion and observe many
little subjects.

I have just opened the project up for a two week deadline.  Because it was
suggest maybe more would participate with a longer time frame allowing
greater opportunities for photos?

And you come-up with a pure moment of opportunity right in your home that
could be shot in about twenty minutes!!!!!!!  2 -- 7!  So in reality if one
has a good sense of imagination, one need not leave home and yet find
interesting images if you allow your vision imagination run wild. Nope it
wont work all the time depending on assignment subject. But I believe as
we've seen so far it's the "seeing ability and imagination of the
photographer finding the photos.  Quite often the subjects are right at our
feet and or in our face! But if we don't open our eyes and imagination?  You
are never going to see tham!

HOWEVER YOU CERTAINLY DID! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)