Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 32: back in Alicante
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 08:39:22 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:
" <photo at frozenlight.eu>

After the cruise, a quiet week in Alicante, working, shopping, and just
enduring the hot summer. A bit of a mixed bag then, with some emphasis on
the Mercado Central, one of my go-to places in Alicante for photos (and for
good food, such as the best ham in the world). The se?orita at the end is
one you do not want to mess with, for she has big knives and knows how to
use them. It's all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1034

= = = = = = = = = = =
Hi Nathan,
I may not always post a response on your wonderful travel epics with
captions. But I surely do look at them for pure joy of what you see and
compose time after time! :-)

This tour de force in Alicante where you continue to go to the same
locations...... "Yet come away with all brand new images!!" Quite amazing
how you do this with such a busy career and it's travelling!

This series is most interesting! Thank you mon ami! :-)

cheers,
ted