Subject: [Leica] Thanks, and about assignments
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 22:50:19 -0700

Hi Ted,

I deleted some email including your acknowledgement of my "Blue"
contribution before I had a chance to thank you for your kind words by just
pushing the "reply" button. I also want to thank you for dreaming up the
idea of this assignment series. It certainly creates motivation among the
gang and leads to some very interesting contributions. I hope, at the tender
age of ninety-one, that I have the persistence and imagination to pursue
your remaining assignments.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org