Subject: [Leica] Dr Ted's influence
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:02:37 -0700

Bonjour Bernard,

Good day all

In the last issue (#59) of the French "Images" magazine, there are  several
interviews of photographers who participate to the meeting "Visa pour
l'Impage" in Perpignan, Fr.(http://www.visapourlimage.com/fr/index.do)
Among them the English photographer Tom Stodard quotes :" J'appr?cie
particuli?rement le reportage en noir et blanc. Comme dirait le photographe
canadien Ted Grant : ' Lorsque que tu photographies les gens en noir et
blanc, tu photographies leur ame. C'est tellement vrai'".

We are lucky : there is a very important man on the LUG - be aware

Merci mon ami! :-) for passing this along as I'll send it to the National
Archives of Canada for addition to the special Ted Grant file. :-)

merci!.
Dr. ted :-)