Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ceiba Tree Market
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 21:26:50 -0400

Thanks, Doug. No HDR treatment. Just imported into LIGHTROOM. Then using
the Camera Raw filter in PSCC. I didn't desaturate as much as usual because
of recent comments.

Does anybody know how to turn off auto spell check?  It is driving me crazy
on this small keyboard!

Tina

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013, Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Tina Manley
>

>>http://www.pbase.com/image/151947291
>>
>>Scanning Velvia instead of Kodachrome.  Not sure it's that much easier!
>>

> I can see why it's one of your favorites!  There's so much activity that
there's plenty for my eyes to feast on, yet the three in the lower
right-center demand just a little more of my attention because of their
posture.

> This has a high-saturation HDR look to it that makes it look more like a
painting than a photograph; I don't think a more photo-realistic look would
make it any better.