Subject: [Leica] Commemorating HCB's bday
From: david5stones at gmail.com (David Teo Boon Hwee)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:58:13 +0800

Hi

I hardly post here (actually I can't remember if I ever did tbh, but I have
been here for a good number of years even before Leica discovered digital Ms
:)) but I want to honor the man who is the patron saint of what I call the
"decisive moment in street photography" on what would have been his birthday
yesterday - Henri Cartier Bresson.

Besides Elliot Erwitt, Sebastiao Salgado and Daido Moriyama, no other
photographer has impacted the direction and spirit of my photography than
Henri Cartier Bresson himself.

Yesterday I blogged a little tribute to HCB today, with pictures from my
long term on-going street work on the streets of Tokyo. (Have travelled
there 4 times in the past 1 yr doing that, and will be going back again this
year end!)

If I may be allowed to share it here, here's the link.... Shot mostly (there
are the odd shots with Ricoh cameras) of course with a Leica - but in my
case a Leica M9 and a single 35mm lens - the only one I have really :p

http://5stonesphoto.com/blog/2013/08/22/tokyo-dreaming-part-iv-commemorating-hcbs-birthday/

Enjoy!!!!!

David Teo
Photographer