Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/8/2013: the flare-up
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:22:48 +0200

This is the last full week I have with my son for several months, so we are
making good use of the time. This includes cooking nice dinners, including
all his favourites. He also likes to cook, and especially BBQ. The ribs and
the other meat were from the Argentine stand at the Mercado Central, and
although things look a bit problematic here, the results were delicious:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2718296745&k=5D3DgXf&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman