Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another B'fly
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:26:16 +0200

Seems like we have similar stuff growing in our gardens
- we have at least 4 Rose of Sharon bushes of various
colours in ours, all grown from seeds collected in
various parks and public gardens - much more fun than
buying plants!.

I had never heard that name before, and only knew it as
a Garden Hibiscus.

It grows like wildfire here and the seeds seem to
germinate almost before they hit the ground. Funny
thing is that it's a late starter that has you
wondering whether it died over the winter months, and
is then suddenly full of leaves and flowers.

Cheers
Douglas