Subject: [Leica] Sunday Photo Walk (for Jayanand)
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:24:58 +0100

Jayanand

My understanding is that most of the diverse branches of Hinduism accept
that there is an almighty being or prime deity (?Brahman) and that all other
deities are somehow related back to that prime deity. You are obviously in a
much better position to comment on Hinduism than I am. I have been rereading
very briefly a couple of things since your email, and I am now totally
confused which way to jump.  :>)   I would add that the local Hindu Gurdwara
have always been very welcoming and co-operative when I have shot anything
with them, and I have felt very at home as a non-believer.

It is very difficult to do the project without the co-operation of the
various churches, but your encouragement is inspiring so 'Thank You'.

We have for lunch today 2 Christian Indians who have recently moved to Delhi
from England to help a foundation there make videos and still presentations,
so an interesting discussion over lunch is anticipated. I personally have no
distinct faith.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or