Subject: [Leica] Young Love
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 23:26:06 -0600

Tina wrote:
Oh, wow!  What a great example of the difference in B&W and color!   The
B&W is almost abstract with shadows and lines and emotion.  The color, I
see the grass on her butt and the OOF area in the front.

I much prefer the B&W

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com> wrote:

> Or, "The Red and the Black."  Apologies to Stendahl.  :-)
>
> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/**24844563 at N04/9632427497/<
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/9632427497/>

I also like the BW version but for me the color one is nearly perfect.  Not
only do the figures come to life, but now the composition has even more to
offer.  Bravo, Peter.
--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE