Subject: [Leica] The Launderette
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 08:36:01 +0100

I shot this image through the open door of a launderette here in
Southampton, and had to crop it down from the original quite substantially.
It was taken at 2000 iso hence the possible noise level visible. Also, I am
trying Smugmug as a host site for my work, and I am gradually changing to
it, and this is the first link to that site I have posted here so I just
hope it works:

http://gwpics.smugmug.com/Street-Photography/i-4J3cwN7/0/X3/13-0089-X3.jpg

Thanks for looking, and I just hope there are no problems. Please let me
know what you think, and accept my apologies if it does not work.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932