Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Packing...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:52:42 -0500 (CDT)

Well our trip for the LUG meeting in Barcelona is only a week and a half
away, We arrive on the 17th, and the wife is pestering me to start packing
for the trip.  I have located the AC adapters for my M8 & R8DMR, and I know
it is one of the two round pin plugs.  Can someone tell me which one?  I am
planning on minimal baggage, so it should be fun.  Also trying to decide
which DSLR to accompany the M8, either the R8DMR or the Nikon D4.  Not sure
which lens for the DSLR though.  Or I may just bring the M8 and lenses,
which is what i did back in 2008 when we were there for only 2 days.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers,
Gene

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Barcelona Packing...)